Monday, July 19, 2010

Welcome to my humble abode

You've Found Kate!

Exciting, isn't it? Perhaps not. I hope it will be exciting, though.

If you've found me - you probably know me I.n R.eal L.ife - but as you probably already know, blogs are a great way to share even to those who you can pick up the phone and call, drop by for a visit, or, you know, sit around a campfire with until the sun comes up, the birds are chirping, children are emerging rubbing their eyes... uh, hypothetically speaking... of course (that would be crazy....).

If you don't actually know me IRL and have stumbled in - Welcome! It's nice to have you here. I hope you return, join in, and let me know where YOU are so I can jump over and say hello too.


3 comments:

  1. :O I found you!!

    Am I the first to do so? Do I get points? Or cookies?

    You have so many posts up! You're so sneaky...now I have to read them all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She *IS* sneaky!!

    Who sits around the campfire until the sun comes up?? I'm pretty sure I was *standing* when the children were emerging... >:}

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know how to respond to comments except to write my own!

    Yes I am sneaky.

    Linda gets points or cookies, but I think points might be safer coming from our glutenous household.

    ReplyDelete