Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I like

I like....

Happy / positive people

The smell of grass

Strawberries

Hearing what my children think about the world

Clean

Order

Water

Being outside

The windows down

When I wake up early and don't feel tired

The sounds outside before 7:00am

When my children try something new

When my children try their best

Cream of wheat

Vacations

Being cold while I sleep

Being warm while awake

A little contradiction in life

Doing laundry

Cloth diapers

Cheesecake

Finding a better way to do something

Teaching

Listening

Giving presents

Hogging the bed

Camping (even though it is evil)

Water slides

Karate

Indian food

Being away from the city

Learning

The beautiful people who read my blog :) lol

2 comments:

  1. Good "like" list! :D

    I could agree with *almost* everything on it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! XD

    Aww...cheesecake...I mean, that's not the only thing I noticed in the list. I just miss cheesecake.

    ReplyDelete