Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Delayed Posting Fail - so here it is NOW! :)





It's almost my Birthday!

But enough about me.

Because what I am posting is not about me.

Earlier this week I found something.

I found CDs burned with images.

Images from November 30, 2002 until October 2004.

One of my favourite people was born on November 29, 2002.

In fact, he was my favourite person at the time.
(Now I have several equally favouritest people.)

Cole made me a mom.

And I can't believe he is turning 8 in just 11 short days.

I spent my 20th Birthday *very* pregnant.

And when I found these pictures, I relished looking through them.

So much has happened since these pictures were taken.

And I found so many pictures I do not recall ever seeing.

I miss my baby boy Cole.

He's grown and changed so much.

It is hard for me to remember him being a baby.

I can almost put myself there, looking through the pictures, however.


My baby boy.

About to turn 8.



2 comments:

  1. Baby Cole is so cute! I love his spaghetti mustache, that made me laugh.

    Ohhhhh... I can't imagine what it will be like when my baby boy is 8! I get all wistful and stuff when I look at Deklan's newborn pictures NOW, and he's only 15 months old. :P

    Happy almost Birthday to Cole, and to you Kate! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww!!! Such a cute baby Cole! :D Love the second pic.

    Yep, time flies.

    My oldest is almost 12. That means only four more years till he starts driving. O.o

    ReplyDelete