Monday, February 7, 2011

These Eyes...

... capture my attention.

.. they stop me, they make me feel like time is paused...

... pierce me in a way that I can't explain.


Anna is an old soul. She looks at me and seems that she...


.. understands more than I will ever know.


These eyes make me smile...


.. smile inside at the piece of heaven my daughter is for me..


.. and how blessed she makes me feel.


Her impish eyes


.. betray her feelings so clearly


... whether happy, sneaky,


.. or sad.


Her eyes remind me...

...

...what it is like to be a child


... to wonder


and marvel



... at every season,


at every bug...


... every surprise....


...These eyes also make me laugh...


These eyes turn 5 years old this month.



sigh. 5.





4 comments:

  1. She has the most amazing eyes.

    And I know exactly what you mean. Time whizzes by.... and babies grow up too fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep - another thing our family is blessed with... gorgeous eyes. We rock. :D

    I can't believe she's almost 5!!! Craziness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, sniff. A little piece of heaven is a great illustration.

    She's her mother's daughter. :)

    ReplyDelete