Saturday, March 26, 2011

A Little Inspiration

March is almost over. And to paraphrase someone else (i don't take credit) it came in like a lion, and is going out like a velociraptor.

At least, that is how it is where we are living:

To inspire myself on the good days to come, I looked back on my photos from April 2010

We had some wonderful weather that month!

In fact, I distinctly remember filling the kiddie pool at my friend's house and our 5 youngsters spent the afternoon soaked. And warm!

Mmmmm Summer.


Barbeques and ice cream!

I really can't wait.


Flowers, the smell of spring, bike rides, and the park.


No more boots! Winter wear! Calling "CLOSE THE FRONT DOOR!!!"

Camping!!

It's pretty easy to appreciate the nicer weather when you live somewhere that has such a cold, long, snowy winter :)

What do you look forward to most about the warmer weather?

3 comments:

  1. No coats.

    Shorts.

    Flowers.

    Campfires.

    Kids outside all. day. long. ;)

    Grass.

    Drinks on the deck.

    There's more... but I'm going to stop. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of the above. Except camping. I'm not sure how we feel about each other yet.

    ReplyDelete